Friday, October 1, 2010

Paper Flowers - Part 3

Hi everyone! Last post for tonight! As promised, I made some flowers for you tonight. AGAIN, I used the Tim Holtz flower die. I painted them with some glittery acrylic paint, let them dry, then distressed the petals. I used a different twisting motion this time around and it looks different! I tell you, these flowers can look so different just by the way or direction you distress, twist or press them! They actually dried up pretty fast. The glue that holds the pearls in the middle didn't dry as fast though. So oops! Sorry if it's a little visible in the picture!




They're so pretty. I just love making paper flowers. My friend said that I should try to sell them on Etsy. I'm not yet sure about it. I don't know if anyone will actually buy them! I mean anyone can make paper flowers. And those that don't have any patience to just buy them. Right? Oh well, let's see how it goes. I'll try to make some more in different colors tomorrow. 'Till then, good night! And see you tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails