Thursday, October 7, 2010

VSWCMD 3 & WMS Harriet for WCMD

Hi everyone! I've been trying to make all five Verve Sketches this week! And I'm happy to say I made it! :) I also used Harriet from Waltzing Mouse Stamps for this sketch. I'm not very good with coloring, so I'm afraid she's not colored as beautifuly as some other ladies have done. But she's so pretty, how could I pass up this challenge? Here's the third sketch.




Since I'll be posting three cards tonight, I hope you don't mind, but I won't go into too much detail with the supplies I used. You can always leave a comment for me if you need to ask me something about the card! I'll be more than happy to answer your questions. I'll try to mention as many supplies as I can along the way.

I just love this patterned paper! It's from Cosmo Cricket. The red is just so gorgeous! It was perfect for Harriet! The little tag on the side has a small background snowflake, it's from Snow Swirled (SU). I just love adding a faint stamp behind my sentiments. I think it just adds a bit more to the card. :)


1 comment:

  1. This idea with adding a faint stamp behind my sentiments is a w e s o m e!!! If you don't mind I will try it.
    I also love the Cosmo Cricket papers, I almost run out of them...=(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails