Saturday, October 23, 2010

PDCC 52

Hi everyone! Finally it's Friday! I haven't been feeling very well the whole week and I have yet to visit my doctor for a check up this coming Monday. I hope it's nothing. Anyway, I had some time to make a card for Play Date Cafe's Anniversary Challenge. I just LOVE this color combination! I love all the soft colors! Here's their inspiration photo.



I stamped my backgrounds for this card. I used Polka dots Basics (PTI) and a medallion from Victorian Frippery (WMS). I took my white flowers and doily and painted them orange and yellow with some water colors. They turned out great! It's a great way to get some color when you don't have the supplies at hand. I double tied a silk ribbon from Offray. I wish I had those seam binding ribbons...perhaps next time :) I don't know if you can see it but there's a glittered frame under the scalloped circles. The medallion in the center is from Vintage Labels (SU) and the sentiment is from PTI. I'm off to get some rest. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like this one! :)





8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Your flowers look great with the water coloring. I also love the three antique brads! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Wonderful use of this weeks colors. The doily looks fab in orange behind your sentiment. Beautiful bow and gems! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous!! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very lovely card! Love how you layered all the goodies...gorgeous ribbon and gems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this card is awesome and your photography skills are just as great! Love those gorgeous yellow flowers and that amazing pearl accent! Thanks for playing along with our special 1 year anniversary celebration at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant and pretty. Lovely polka dot background. Beautiful. THanks for joining us at teh PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card! I love how you've stamped the sentiment over the circle. So glad you could join in with our anniversary celebrations this week at the PDCC! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just loooooove that ribbon! BEAUTIFULLY done! LOVE IT! And that orange doily and those flowers--LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at PDCC and joining in the fun of our one year anniversary celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails