Thursday, October 28, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 87

Hi everyone! I'm feeling a little better today so I was able to make a card. I haven't gotten the results of any of my tests yet so please continue praying for me. :) My card for tonight is for Card Patterns Sketch 87. I have been wanting to try this sketch out because I wanted to make those accordion folded circles. Sorry, I have no idea what they're called! Haha! I just wanted to try to make one. Since it's already late and I have to rest I won't make this too long. Here's the sketch for Card Patterns Sketch 87.


I stamped the background using the huge butterfly from my Inkadinkado stamp set. I added dots so that there wouldn't be any dead space. There's my accordion folded circle! :) I used PTI patterned paper to make it. The ribbon is from Martha Stewart and the lace is from Offray. The flower is from JoAnn's. It was a great idea to buy those stems and just pluck out the flowers. There's more texture to them than paper flowers. The butterfly and sentiment are both from PTI. I hope you all like my card for tonight! Thanks for stopping by today! :)





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails