Thursday, October 7, 2010

VSWCMD5

Hello again. So, this is my second post for the evening. I'm trying to post the rest of my Verve Stamps Challenge tonight. This is the fifth sketch. I was totally stumped by this one.  Finally, I decided to make it light and simple. Here's the sketch.




The polka dots patterned paper is Lush from My Mind's Eye. It's one of my favorites this month. I cut different strips of patterned paper to place behind the central panel. I also stamped some Victorian Frippery (WMS) and replaced one of the strips. I think it turned out well. The floral stamp is from Embrace Life (SU). I actually had to stamp the small flowers, cut them and adhere them to the leaves. A little tedious, but they were so cute and I wanted them there. :) The paper is flower is one of the many that I made a few days ago. I made so much more than I could use! Haha! I hope you like this one! I have one last post for the evening after this one! See you there! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails