Saturday, October 16, 2010

2S4Y: Kazan's Sketch 63

Hi again! One last post for tonight before I go. I'm really a night owl you know, it's the only viable explanation for me being awake this late! :) I was working on this card tonight and when I finished, I noticed that it matched Kazan's sketch. So not wanting it to go to waste, I'm posting it here as a submission! This is such a fun sketch to do. You can use it over and over again and each time would be different. I'll keep this brief since it's late! Here's the sketch again.



If you'll notice the snowflake patterned paper in the middle, it's actually a stamped background image. I used my Serene Snowflakes to stamp the images. I have been wanting to try to color them since I first got them! I finally did tonight. After stamping them, I colored them with different pastel colors from my SU inks. I'm enjoying my SU inks by the way! :) I die cut the snowflake in the middle and covered it with glitters. I'm liking how it turned out! Well, that's it for tonight...or should I say...early morning?! I'm off to bed! Bye all! Thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:

  1. Amazing job with that snowflake stamp girl! Love how you colored it. This is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jean! That snowflake is stunning & your stitching looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so gorgeous! Love all the sparkle and holiday spirit!
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails