Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Colour Q 55 and 2S4Y: Kazan's Sketch 64

Hi blog friends! Colour Q has a new challenge this week. Actually, they have two color combinations! One for Breast Cancer Awareness and another one for Halloween. Since I'm not too comfortable with the Halloween colors, I opted to try the Breast Cancer Awareness colors. :) I thought all that pink would look wonderful on Kazan's sketch. Here's the color combo and sketch.




I just love my new In Bloom stamp set. I can't believe I waited this long to get it! It's such a beautiful flower and it's so much fun to color! I used Pink Pirouette to color in the flower in the middle. Isn't it just sweet?! :) I also used the same stamp to make a patterned paper strip. 

There are so many card challenges on this week! I hope I can join most of them! :) I wish it were November already though...can't wait until I can order some new stamp sets again! (I already went over my budget for October!) Bad! Bad! Hee! 


Supplies:
Cardstock - vintage cream, sweet blush (PTI), pink (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper - Lush (Making Memories)
Stamps - In Bloom, Friends til the end (PTI)
Others - circle die (Spellbinders), ribbon (Glory)



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jean! I love the flower placed within the negative space of the circle, and how you focused on the pinks with just a touch of black. So glad you could play along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am officially "wowed" by this card. The whole thing just works perfectly together and I love that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely your card! Pretty soft colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! Fantastic little details. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very beautiful and striking - I love that center panel :)
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Jean! Thanks for playing the colourQ Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails