Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room: Week #30 Vintage Halloween

Hi everyone! Just a quick post before my final post for the night. This is my third post for the day, so if you haven't seen the rest just scroll down! This one is for the Shabby Tea Room Vintage Halloween Challenge. I must admit, I'm in waaaay over my head on this one!!! I mean these ladies know their Shabby chic/vintage style! I'm joining just for the fun of it! Hee! :) Hopefully, after joining several challenges, I'll master my shabby chic style too! :) Here's their inspiration photo.




Aren't those stamps just perfect for the challenge?! They're from Inkadinkado. I stamped several chandeliers and a few flourishes from the set. After combining the stamps and the patterned paper I was stumped. I found these dollar stamps (Halloween sentiments), I can't believe I've had them all this time and have never used them! Anyway, I hope it's close to being vintage! :) The flourish flanking the little sentiment is actually a Fancy Tag that I cut just to fit the little rectangular strip. It fit perfectly! :) 


I have one more post for you tonight. It's Sunday, that means it's Curtain Call night! :) See you ladies later!!!



4 comments:

  1. Jean, I think your card is just lovely.
    Your right, the Inkadinkado stamps were just perfect for this challenge. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jean this is wonderful! I had hoped to see more chandelliers and didn't - yours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the chandeliers! Thanks for playing along in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, those stamps ARE perfect!! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails