Saturday, December 4, 2010

Caardvarks: My Favorite Things Gift Card Holder & Card Patterns Sketch 93

Happy Saturday everyone!!! I have a card to share with you this morning! It seems I haven't been joining my regular challenges as much this week. To make up for it, here's my card for two challenges. One is for Caardvarks: Gift Card Holder and the other one is for Card Patterns Sketch 93. I loved how this one turned out. But first, here's the sketch for Card Patterns.




Here's my card. I flipped the sketch for Card Patterns so that I could incorporate the little pocket where a gift card can stay. Behind the label is a pocket actually, I just covered it with the label so that I could stamp my greeting on it and add a little more color to the card. I didn't have a gift card at the moment, that's actually my AC Moore Rewards card haha! :) 



Here's an image of my card without the gift card in it. I tried to take pictures in different places so that I could see the difference them. Daylight is still the best lighting I guess. I hope you like my card for this morning. I'll be back later on for more! :) Thanks for stopping by!











6 comments:

  1. Perfect in every way! LOVE the color combo, the label is so neat and what a great idea on the gift card tucked in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and such pretty colours. Love the font on the sentiment stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw! Gorgeous take on that sketch! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails