Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis!!! & Just Add Ink #48

Hi everyone! Yay! I'm off today and I have some time to play! Both my sisters are celebrating their birthdays this December. One right after the other. Here's the first one for my sister Cathy. I miss them both so much!!! They're miles and miles away. We used to do almost everything together. Now I only get to see them once a year. :( 


She's not much for frilly ribbons. So I decided to make a simple card for her. I hope she likes it and I hope they all have a great time over at the resort where they're spending their birthdays at. (I missed another trip with them....)  :(


Oops! I almost forgot! This is also for a sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink! :) Here's their sketch.








10 comments:

  1. I just love your card. My sisters are miles and miles away too. I haven't seen them in 4 years. I think it's time for a vacation down in Texas.

    Have a great day! Mary O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your sister will love this. It's simple but elegant with gorgeous stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a gorgeous card!!!
    I like combination of the papers that you made

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love your elegant style. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful. Love the stamped sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card your sister will LOVE IT!!! My sisters also live a very long way away but as of the 8th of Jan we are going to be in the same state (Australia) but still a 5hr drive away. It will be lovely to be able to 'stamp' together more often. I am the most uncrafty one yet the Stampin' Up! Demo LOL so it will be nice to have a sister inspiration sitting next to me helping me create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is STUNNING love the way you have laid it out, its simple yet elegant. Thanks for playing with JAI
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card and I am sure your sister will love it. Mine are in another state and I am looking forward to visiting them in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stunningly elegant! Thanks for playing with us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails