Saturday, December 18, 2010

WMSC 28

Hello again! I have one last card to show you before I go out today. It's for the Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge 28. I was so inspired by Clare Buswell's card that I decided to make my own.



I flipped my card on the side as you can see. I did this because I wanted to use that ornament stamp. I didn't use it as an ornament here. Instead I chose to use it as a background for my focal point. I loved how Clare's was white and gold. It was so elegant. I chose to go with silver, white and gold for my card. And instead of coloring the fruits in their original color, I thought it would be great to feature them in silver and gold as well. I didn't have a silver pen, I used a light shade of gray instead. Then I used a gold pen to color in the other parts of the fruits. 


I really enjoyed making this one. I hope you like it! I'll see you ladies later! I have some movies to watch with my hubby! :)






10 comments:

  1. Another beauty, Jean! You'd better slow down with the card making, you're making me look bad!! ;) Seriously, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the ornament looks sort of like a horn of plenty held like this and filled with that lovely fruit stamp Jean! a lovely creation! - hope you watched some fun movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love what you did with the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jean! Love how you tilted the ornament! Thanks for playing along with WMSC :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love how you turned the ornament, what a gorgeous card! The fruit image is so beautiful they way that you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the use of the ornament die, a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you used the ornament piece. wonderful card! thanks for joining us at WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! You make the most beautiful cards! I'm always so impressed - how do you do it!!!???!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails