Saturday, December 4, 2010

CQC 61

Hi friends! I'm back again with my second post for the day. This time I decided to play along with Colour Q Challenge #61. I think the color combination is so pretty. I was thinking of making a Christmas card for this color combo but I was waiting for my WMS stamps to arrive. It hasn't yet. :(  I went for a nice girly birthday card instead! :)



I don't have the exact colors for the combination, but I tried to stay as close as possible. I really should get some Stampin' Up cardstock. I'm just so used to getting them from Papertrey Ink that I don't even consider getting them from anywhere else. I think maybe I can get the inks though. I know chalk inks are the best when it comes to stamping...but the SU dye inks have more variety and clean up is a breeze. For this card, I used stamps from Baroque Motifs (SU) and Butterfly Dreams (PTI). I hope you'll like this one! I'll be back again later for some more cards! Thanks for stopping by! :)



3 comments:

  1. stunning! you have done it again Jean, you have made combining all of these colours easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean! this is a lovely card. It has so much interest, and I love how you used your colors! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, this is just breathtaking! Then all your cards are always gorgeous! Thank you for playing with the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails