Monday, December 27, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room Week 42

Hi everyone! I found the Viva to Verve challenge by accident today. I'm not very familiar with these challenges (unfortunately) because I think they're all on the Splitcoaststampers forum. Did I type that right?! I tried registering but I'm still not very familiar with it. The challenge for Viva la Verve was supposed to be themed ornaments and snow. So I'm just borrowing this sketch and making another one for the real challenge! Hee! Here's the sketch for the Viva la Verve December 2010 Week 3 challenge. My card is for The Shabby Tea Room Week 42: Shabby Chic Baby challenge. After seeing the inspiration photo I couldn't resist.




This is my take on the challenge. I found these Martha Stewart felt stickers and I just bought them. They're sooooo cute!!! They were so cute that I almost didn't want to use them!!! I changed a little of the sketch...it's very minimal though. This was so much fun to do! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like this one! :)





8 comments:

  1. Super sweet! Love the little lamb and the chipboard letter - thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card it's gorgeous!!!! Love the 2 ribbon together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Jean. What an adorable baby card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little lamb is just too cute! What a sweet baby card! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and so perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet ... thanks very much for sharing your creation with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails