Saturday, December 11, 2010

MOJO 168

Hello everyone! It's been a slow Saturday without a lot of ideas for me. After many hours of trying to come up with something, I decided to join Mojo Monday Challenge 168. Here's the sketch.



I have had my eye on Background Basics: Retro for quite a while now. This one stamp made me want this set so much. Isn't it just beautiful? I've been seeing it everywhere and have been holding out for other stamp sets that I wanted for the holidays. But now that I've gotten my little list done...I finally bought it! :) Aqua mist and Chocolate brown is one of my favorite color combination. It also went very well with the background stamp. 





I'm still waiting for my WMS stamp set to arrive. I was hoping to use it to make some more Christmas cards. It seems that the Postal Service is very, very busy. I also had some back issues of Cards magazine that were supposed to arrive weeks ago. Still no word. Are you ladies also having these problems? Anyway, thank you so much for stopping by today. I have one more post for later on tonight. It's for the Curtain Call Color Challenge. See you later! :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jean, this is breathtaking! I will be CASEing this one, for sure!! I just love the watermark look of the big butterfly and the two smaller ones as accents. I recently got this bg stamp set, too, but I haven't used it much yet. This bg stamp is my favorite of the set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean this is absolutly STUNNING, the colours are awesome, I love the mix of butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Love those butterflies! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails