Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC71)

Hi everyone! I'm back with another card using my Vintage Ornaments from Waltzing Mouse Stamps. One more for the road?! Haha! This one is for a challenge over at Flourishes. This is the first time I'll be joining them. The challenge is to make a card using embossing. Well, one of my favorite types of embossing is dry embossing. It's fast and easy and no clean up needed. Best of all, the results are just fabulous with the right embossing folder! :) FTTC71



Here's my take on this challenge. I used the "stars" (I just call them stars because I have no idea what they are!!!) in the stamp set to make the background. Then I used this wonderful patterned paper from PTI. I dry embossed a panel of kraft paper using a Cricut embossing folder. Of course, I had to use the ornament again!  I ran a ribbon around the panel and tied a ribbon on top of the ornament. It's hard for me now-a-days not to reach for my ribbons! Anyway, I hope you like this one!  


Haha! My first time to join in the Flourishes challenge, and it's already closed! Hahaha! Oh my goodness, I crack me up sometimes. :) I hope you'll still enjoy this one though! Come back after midnight for CASE Study Challenge!!! :)




1 comment:

  1. Oh, too bad you missed the deadline! This is lovely, Jean!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails