Sunday, December 12, 2010

CR84FN7 and WMSC27

Hi friends! It's Sunday again. The weekend is almost over. I found this darling color combination from Mona's Cupcake's Creations. It's just beautiful. I wanted to try to use it with the Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge 27. Here's the inspiration photo from CR84FN7 and the sketch from WMSC27.




Here's my take on these challenges. As you can see, I used that gorgeous stamp from PTI's Retro background set. I just LOVE it! I also decided to use this beautiful, ornate circle stamp from WMS. It was perfect for this sketch challenge. I added a ribbon to my card even though the sketch didn't call for it. I just wanted to add a little more to it! :) And you know how I am with ribbons! Hee! :)

There's something wrong with my sewing machine. I think I might have put the bobbin the wrong way...what do you think? I'm a newbie when it comes to any sewing. I just like using it, but when something goes wrong...I'm usually not too sure what I did and how I'm going to correct it! Well, I'll try to fiddle around with it until I correct the problem!  






7 comments:

  1. Pretty card Jean! Love the added rhinestones! Thanks so much for playing along with two of my favorite challenges - WMSC and CR84FN :)

    Sometimes, it is the bobbin tension that acts up when sewing with paper. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! I really need to get some more WM stamps--you do such wonderful things with them!

    I'm definitely not an expert on sewing machines, but it looks like it could be that tension on the top strand is too high. If your machine has a manual it should have some tips on how to determine if the tension is off and how to adjust it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I have this stamp set and loved to see what you did with it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Jean. Love that medallion stamp.

    I think it is your tension also. I have had that happen to me too. Get you book out and read it. Mine is giving me issues now too. I don't think mine is tension though. It chewed up my paper the other day. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty, love the colors! thanks for playing along this week with the WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card - like how you've put both challenges together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails