Tuesday, December 28, 2010

VLVDec2010 Week 2

Hi ladies! I have one more for the road tonight! The deadline is this Thursday and I really wanted to try to join in all 4 challenges. I just love this layout! There are so many layers going on, it's just up my alley! Of course I went a little shabby chic again. I really had fun with this challenge. It gave me an excuse to use my Vintage Ornaments from Waltzing Mouse Stamps. I know it's a Verve challenge, but I don't have any Verve stamps. Which is why I wanted to join! Maybe I'll get lucky and win some stamps! Hee! :) Here's the sketch for VLVDec2010 Week 2.



I just love this color combination! I found this polka dotted patterned paper and just went with it. Isn't it a lovely color combination? :) And did you notice all my layers? I really get to thinking when there are more layers in my card. This was such a great sketch! Thank you Sankari! :) Thanks for stopping by tonight! I hope you liked my card. See you ladies tomorrow! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails