Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Hi bloggie friends! FINALLY!!! My order from Waltzing Mouse Stamps came in!!! I've been waiting for this stamp set for almost a MONTH now! I wanted to use it for my Christmas cards, but it came too late. I made most of my Christmas cards already. I only had this one last one to make. Oh well, I'm sure I'll still make some more even if I don't need it! :)


The WMS design team made so many wonderful things with this stamp set. I was convinced to buy it even though I had just gotten my WMS orders in. (I usually order before a release in order to avoid the rush.)  I hope I can come even close to what the designers came up with! Here's a card I made for my aunt in California. She just loves anything with bright colors. Red and lime green seemed bright enough! :)


 I'll be back later for CASE Study Blog Challenge!...and maybe some more cards using this stamp set! Hee!!! :)





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jean! Bummer you just got the set, but you can already make some cards for next year...yeah!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was worth the wait! Love those Nesties and how the smaller ornament is stamped in two colors. BTW, can you recommend a place for seam binding, or do you color your own? I can't find it anywhere locally and I love the way it looks on your cards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails