Friday, December 10, 2010

Tuesday Trigger: All That Glitters

Hello! Hello! It's Friday!!!! Yay!!! I saw this challenge over at Moxie Fab World. I haven't joined a lot of their challenges so I wanted to join in today. The trigger image was in purple (a challenge for me....not very good with purple) But my Papertrey Ink goodies came in the mail today!!! Of course I wanted to play! :) 


Here's the Trigger Tuesday inspiration photo.



And here's my take on this challenge. I'll keep this short...coz I want to go play some more! Hee! :) I hope you like this one! Thanks for stopping by! Oooh...I forgot to tell you...I'm still waiting for my Waltzing Mouse Stamps :( It's been over 2 weeks now.) Is that normal? I usually get it in a week's time. And I've already gotten a confirmation e-mail that it was shipped over 2 weeks ago... :( 





2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun mix of colors! The silver embossing and glittered star are fab, and I just swoon over the Distressed Dots every time I see them! I love the way you layered the mats, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jean! What a "glitter-ific" approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails