Sunday, December 5, 2010

SSSC95 and CR84FN5

Good morning bloggy friends! It's a wonderful day today and I wanted to start it with a card. This one is for Sweet Sunday Sketch and a color challenge over at Cupcake's Creations. I know I'm totally late for Mona's wonderful color challenge, but how could I resist this charming color combination?! I think I'll be using this one a LOT! Here's the sketch and photo inspiration for the color combo.




Here's my take for these challenges. I've been wanting to use these stamps for quite a while now. This was the perfect color combination for them. When I decided to get them I envisioned red and brown polka dot mugs! :) Hee! I've been slowly but surely making cards for our friends and family this Christmas. And this one already has an owner who totally fits the whole card theme. When I make my Christmas cards, I try to match the theme of my cards with the personality of the receiver (It's a new development haha!).  We actually have several "couple" friends who match this theme. I'm hoping I can make this in bulk! What do you think? 



Thank you so much for stopping by! Hopefully, I'll be back later for some more holiday cards! See you!


4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I definitely think oyu can mass produce these. You could always leave off the machine stitch if that takes too much time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the offset panels and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mugs are super cute! You're not allowed to make me want any more stamps from PTI that aren't already on my wish list!! LOL! I love the tilted kraft panel. It really adds a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails