Sunday, December 12, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 60

Hello again! I'm back for the Curtain Call Color Challenge! We're at Act 60 this week. We have a very festive color palette this week. It's perfect for those who're making their own holiday cards this season. Let's get started!



This is my take on this week's color challenge. I dry embossed my brown cardstock with a Stampin' UP embossing folder. Then I concentrated the details right in the middle. I stamped the tree and colored it using an olive toned Copic marker. I also added some red to highlight the sparkles. I just love cards with a lot of texture. I hope you can join us this week for Act 60. Let's play! :)




The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:


Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life





and December Guest Designer, Maureen Plut at Buttons & Bling.


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky back atStacey's Stamping Stage.


8 comments:

  1. oh, love all the swirls and texture on this! What a beautiful tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jean! The embossed bg is fabulous, especially on the rich brown. You've colored the tree so beautifully, and the rhinestones are a nice touch. Great job with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing and that tree is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, very talented. I now follow your blog.

    Mary O
    www.jamfiescreations1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Jean!!! Love the embossed background and the sparkly tree!!! Have a wonderful evening!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty Christmas card!! I love how you colored and embellished the tree! Great embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails