Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WMSC 26

Hi everyone! I'm back for a little card challenge over at Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge. This week it's a circle card. I'm not very good with circle cards. I don't know where to start. I kept this one simple and followed the sketch. Here's WMSC 26.


Here's my take on this sketch. I need some more practice with my Copics. But it's a fun learning experience! Too bad we don't have any classes here where I live. I'm pretty busy tonight so I'll keep this short. I'll see you all tomorrow...I have a really CUTE card for Case Study! :) See you then!

7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Jean! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love the open scallops around the edge. I have yet to attempt a circle card, but this definitely has me feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this Jean! the lacey framing looks great and your coloring is wonderful on the flower! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the big purple flower. Looks so pretty with this paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, so so pretty!! This is a gorgeous card! The flower and coloring is just perfect! Thanks for playing with the WMSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jean! That blossom is stunning! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty card - I do love that flower image, and it's coloured so well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails